This formating is really tricky

Larry Hudson orgnut at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 02:46:58 EDT 2014

On 08/25/2014 08:14 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
[snip]
> There is lots of help built in.  Trying to read all the options makes
> me realize the stuff I am working on is just the tip of the iceberg.
> When checking the help function, it is clear I will never get to about
> 90% of the features.
>
> Thanks

That's why we keep telling you to FIRST go through a basic tutorial.  It will start at the
beginning and work up.  You will really find you will learn the language that way much MUCH
faster than trying to pick things up piecemeal by asking totally isolated questions.

And... (from another post)

 > pb2=random.choice([1-53])
 >
 > I included my shortcut for pb2.  It doesn't work?  Is there a short to
 > prevent from listing each number?

Of course it doesn't work!  That list has only one element, the integer -52.

Now go through a tutorial to find out what to do about it.

      -=- Larry -=-