IDLE has suddenly become FAWLTY - so should I be hitting it with a big stick, or what?

Twirlip2 ahrodg at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:29:58 EDT 2014

On Wednesday, 27 August 2014 00:20:56 UTC+1, Mark Lawrence  wrote:

> Another lesson is that google grops is crap [...]

You read my mind! (See parenthetical note at end of my most recent post.)

I'm a recovered Usenet addict, of long standing.

My excuse is that it was a near-emergency - I'd been working hard for hours, indeed all day, without any visible success, and was in a near-panic, so I reached out and grabbed what help I could.