Switching from nose to unittest2 - how to continue after an error?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Aug 25 14:13:10 EDT 2014

It appears that unittest in Python 2.7 should be capable enough that I
can abandon nose in favor of python -m unittest. How do I get it to
continue past the first failure? The --help output indicates that a -f
flag causes it to "fail fast", however, that appears to be the
default. How do I get it to continue after the first failure? FWIW, I
am using something slightly newer than Python 2.7.5 (built from source
sometime before 2.7.6 was released).

Thx,

Skip