Media Conversion Using Python - Converting MP3 to Other Formats

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 25 12:04:21 EDT 2014

On 25/08/2014 16:28, Parth Trivedi wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I need some help of yours. I want to convert audio in MP3 format to
> other formats including uncompressed raw format, WAV etc. and I am using
> python 2.7. Is there any built-in module I can use or any third party
> modules available ?
>
> Please help me on this. I would be very grateful.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Parth T.

There are a number of extremely useful third party pieces of software
available to help with this.  They are called "search engines".  What
have you tried with them, what problems did you have, what else do you
need to know about them?

If you'd have tried these rather obscure beasts, you might have found
https://docs.python.org/2/py-modindex.html or https://pypi.python.org/pypi

You can do the rest from there.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence