what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Everything You Need To Know eyn2k at outlook.com
Sun Aug 24 20:04:46 EDT 2014

> eyntk:
>
> I have a certain affection for your videos.  I'm not sure they are
> useful to all, but maybe interesting to some.  Kudos to all who try to
> spread their interest and knowledge.  But this is a tough and very
> fair and generous crowd here I believe.  Its probably better to listen
> and participate than to just announce. Or just announce and disappear!
>  This place is more for interaction -- asking and responding, ... and
> debating.  I don't know the rules for announcements.  At any rate, if
> you feel you have something useful to offer, maybe you can figure out
> how to do that without given the impression that you are 'carpet
> bagging' (an american term).  Using a name (even a nickname) makes you
> a person.  Using a company name is kind of off-putting.  If your group
> is more than you, then by all means, have all of you participate.  No
> problem citing the group you are working with.  Email addresses are
> more or less free, right?
>
> Joel Goldstick
> http://joelgoldstick.com

This is my lat post to say that eyn2k is gone and you will see us as individuals not a groug or especially not on GG. Thank you everyone for your time, whether I have personally thought it positive or not we did learn alot and appreciate thought!

Though I personally (Adam), am moving to the NSW coast in 4 weeks, and it will take four weeks probably before we can return.

Thank you everyone for your time,

Adam A

*** Please do not respond, I would like to see this thread dissapear and reintroduce myself in 4 weeks!