Best place to start of learning the raspberry pi

Nicholas Cannon nicholascannon1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 03:16:30 EDT 2014

Hey I bought a raspberry pi, a bread board and all this electronics stuff and i really enjoy programming stuff in python and i have had a decent of practise with python. I really wont to get into making things with electronics(i have had a lot of practise with soldering as well) and then program them with python. Where is the best place to learn all this starting of from the beginning like the basics of electronics?