Global indent

Marko Rauhamaa marko at pacujo.net
Sat Aug 23 18:50:34 EDT 2014

Anders Wegge Keller <wegge at wegge.dk>:

>  Curiously enough, even today the same lousy kind of connections
> prevail. We still have a sizeable modem bank at my job. We still do
> our remote support over a telnet/ssh session. And we still are unable
> to reliable get the connection speeds[2], that would make anything
> with a GUI remotely pleasant.

I do emacs over SSH terminal connections all the time both for business
and pleasure. I have occasionally even run the SSH connection (and
emacs) from my cell phone.

The connections aren't all that lousy, but I wouldn't run X11 over them.
Rdesktop is ok but not nearly as convenient as a terminal connection.

Marko