Global indent

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Sat Aug 23 11:10:45 EDT 2014

On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 14:19:29 -0400, Seymore4Head
<Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid> wrote:

>Is there a way to indent everything again?
>
>Say I have a while statement with several lines of code and I want to
>add a while outside that.  That means indenting everything.  Is there
>a global way to do that?

I did two things.  I decided to skip trying a second level of while
loops for the moment.

I also took a block of text and highlighted it and then pushed tab. It
worked.

Thanks everyone