what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 19:28:22 EDT 2014

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 7:10 PM, Everything You Need To Know
<eyn2k at outlook.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 22 August 2014 06:45:07 UTC+9:30, Ben Finney  wrote:
>
>> When the initial engagement is a continuous repeating of the same
>> disrespectful behaviour, and it continues oblivious to requests to
>> correct the mistakes, I think the welcome has worn out. We are not
>> obligated to endure everything, and respect for all the *other* persons
>> here is also needed and entailed in the Code of Conduct.
>>
> Like your comment here, you simply have far too much time on your hand! Learn from your own words and stop saying the same thing over and over, it is like talking to a brick wall. I admitted my mistake, and am looking at this GG thing today, the link previous said I could clean my text, this doesn't seem to work.
> I am only using this account while still on this topic so GG is gone.
>
>>"Hostility? Yes"
>
> Get over yourself and grow up! this was my second post, you have not even given me a chance or time! watch that link and remember godlike programmers only cause problems! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csyL9EC0S0c
> keep programming fun!
>
> and I'm sorry I couldn't help myself here:
>
> "You have three options.
>
> 1) Carry on the way you are and get plonked.
> 2) Change and be accepted."
>
> you only let me choose between two! that was funny!
>
> could go on but no point, just ask what your comments are going to achieve before the post
> --

eyntk:

I have a certain affection for your videos.  I'm not sure they are
useful to all, but maybe interesting to some.  Kudos to all who try to
spread their interest and knowledge.  But this is a tough and very
fair and generous crowd here I believe.  Its probably better to listen
and participate than to just announce. Or just announce and disappear!
 This place is more for interaction -- asking and responding, ... and
debating.  I don't know the rules for announcements.  At any rate, if
you feel you have something useful to offer, maybe you can figure out
how to do that without given the impression that you are 'carpet
bagging' (an american term).  Using a name (even a nickname) makes you
a person.  Using a company name is kind of off-putting.  If your group
is more than you, then by all means, have all of you participate.  No
problem citing the group you are working with.  Email addresses are
more or less free, right?

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com