what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Thu Aug 21 15:50:49 EDT 2014

On 2014-08-21, luofeiyu <elearn2014 at gmail.com> wrote:

> This man is crazy, he go on to send rubbish to waste our time ,i
> strongly strongly advise that python maillist administrator kick him
> off here.

He's not wasting my time -- I filter out all posts from Google Groups.

What I do see is all of the responses.  Perhaps I should filter out
posts that have googlegroups.com in the References: header...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! How's the wife?
                                  at               Is she at home enjoying