what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 04:23:34 EDT 2014

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 3:22 AM, Everything You Need To Know
<eyn2k at outlook.com> wrote:
> I do understand where you are coming from 'Chris "Kwpolska" Warrick', though, your own self serving link to your own website and unproductive post is closer to spam than my own, I offer something practical and positive to the community, even if the wrong community to post.

You are speaking of the link in the signature.  Signatures are not
considered “content”.  You weren’t forced to read the signature, you
could’ve stopped at the dash-dash-space line; hell: modern e-mail
clients would helpfully hide this, or change its color, or in a
different way state “signature — no need to care”.

Unlike you, I haven’t just posted “read this amazing blog post!  only
500 words!  it does not explain things thoroughly!” in a way that many
spam filters would (or should) catch.  In fact, I never posted a thing
to promote my blog to this list in my life.  Besides, this is a
discussion list — announcements would fit the announcement list better
(comp.lang.python.announce on usenet/python-announce as ML).

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 1:08 AM, Steven D'Aprano
> If you think it is spam (or at least borderline), perhaps you should not
> quote the url and provide links to the content?

Oh, sorry.  I forgot to edit and just had the message reproduced verbatim.

--
Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <http://chriswarrick.com/>
PGP: 5EAAEA16