what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 04:19:43 EDT 2014

On 21/08/2014 07:52, Everything You Need To Know wrote:

> I have answered all these questions already! stop wasting time

I entirely agree, stop wasting time.  Hardly surprising you didn't get
on at uni as that involves engaging with people.  You can't take the
mildest criticism and refuse to change, with the dread google groups
conspicious throughout your posts.  Much more of this and I'll be
reaching for the plonk key.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence