what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Aug 21 00:39:45 EDT 2014

Everything You Need To Know <eyn2k at outlook.com> writes:

> It is not just one person here! To give my name when we are trying to
> be a small group would not work.

That's not how a community operates. Please post as an individual, with
a person's name, to establish your reputation and continuity.

Others can post as themselves. We don't need organisations posting as if
they were a person with one mind.

> What would you do in my situation...

Deal with a community of individuals *as* an individual.

Deal with a discussion forum by starting *discussions* in that forum.

Consider, every time, the relevance of your message to a *discussion
forum* for the community primarily.

> Do I now have to work more hours, create my own web site as well and
> own forums for given topics and discussions.

Your work expended so far imposes no obligation on us to endure your
spam. Please engage with this community rather than seeing us as a
market for your product — or don't engage at all.

--
 \         “To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you |
  `\                            must also be well-mannered.” —Voltaire |