what do you get with 1 divide by 998001, interesting results

Everything You Need To Know eyn2k at outlook.com
Wed Aug 20 21:22:01 EDT 2014

On Thursday, 21 August 2014 08:38:16 UTC+9:30, Steven D'Aprano  wrote:
> Chris "Kwpolska" Warrick wrote:
>

> > On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Everything You Need To Know
>
> > <eyn2k at outlook.com> wrote:
>
> >> Neat little exercise, surprisingly cool results!
>
> >> less than 3 minutes!
>

> >> [url redacted]
>

> [...]
>
> > Please stop spamming with your barely original content.
>

> If you think it is spam (or at least borderline), perhaps you should not
>
> quote the url and provide links to the content?
>

> --
>
> Steven

Thank you Steven, I thought most of the exercises I have posted were quiet original and still offer interesting results.
In the case of the Mandelbrot set or this one here, I was trying to make "programming fun" which is an idea I believe lost since early programming generations, and both can be achieved with absolutely minimal knowledge making it fun to learn. I do understand where you are coming from 'Chris "Kwpolska" Warrick', though, your own self serving link to your own website and unproductive post is closer to spam than my own, I offer something practical and positive to the community, even if the wrong community to post.
Also the, "Most subscribers are already skilled Python" is a generalization and to speak for everyone is not fair.
Where else can I post these if not to a 'forum' regarding the given subject? I am by definition working productively with this forum, engaging with an audience, which has so far mutually benefited us both, as I have already taken requests for tutorials.

And once more "Especially because they are video
tutorials, which are the worst way to learn anything -- especially
programming." - this argument is simply invalid. No evidence can be offered to back this and some people learn better visualize as I did, because I started in a 3D graphical background, I almost needed to visualize Tuples as x, y, z co-ordinates to grasp them properly from he start. Everyone is different and we should celebrate different approaches!

+ I have attended University and decided that the video series has more to offer than a University certificate in terms of knowledge.

Thank you for your time