How can I get the timezone time of a location?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Aug 20 02:43:24 EDT 2014

luofeiyu <elearn2014 at gmail.com> writes:

> would you mind sending the video to my mailbox?

Please, remember to post interleaved style. Don't top-post.

> There is no video in the web when i open it in my firefox.

The page describing the video also has a link to the hosted site of the
video, see the “Video origin” field to the right side of that page.

--
 \         “Truth would quickly cease to become stranger than fiction, |
  `\                     once we got as used to it.” —Henry L. Mencken |