For using python ability, what should I do???

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Aug 18 01:16:35 EDT 2014

Jm Cho <britzegs at gmail.com> writes:

> Thesedays, I'm studying Python 3.x version. I like Python.

Great! Welcome to the forum.

(You should avoid coming here via Google Groups, since it is a very poor
application for participating in discussion forums
<URL:https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython>.

There is virtually no hope it will ever improve, so you should use e.g.
<URL:http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general> or any other
Usenet client.)

> i read a book, python for kids a playful introduction to programming,
> it is very easy but very effective to me.

Glad to know that book is helpful.

> so, I hope my python ability is higher...
> What should I do??

The Python Wiki has an index of beginner resources, please see
<URL:http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide>.

> ps. In fect, I did try to Django, but it was very difficult..

Writing a web application is a pretty complex task, and Django provides
a lot of power. You should set your expectations lower until you gain a
lot more skill with the programming language.

>     Do you think I will make any program??

Yes! See the tutorials listed at the above Beginner's Guide. You should
also find *existing* projects using Python – preferably ones you use
yourself already – and offer to contribute there as a means of learning.

--
 \     “Guaranteed to work throughout its useful life.” —packaging for |
  `\                                          clockwork toy, Hong Kong |