get the min date from a list

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 04:09:43 EDT 2014

On 15/08/2014 01:56, Dan Stromberg wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 5:44 PM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> I really don't understand why people here are spoon feeding you when you
>> still insist on top posting.  Ever heard the term "manners"?  Oh what a
>> stupid comment, obviously not.
>>
>> *plonk*
>
> Getting people to stop top-posting is a losing battle.

No it isn't a losing battle.  The rules here are quite clear, don't top
post.  If you can't be bothered to adhere to the rules, don't post.
Particularly when all of your questions could be answered by reading the
£$%^ing docs.

> Aren't there more important things to worry about?  Like the NSA
> overstepping or the Fergeson, Missouri police?

Who or what are the NSA?  Missouri, never heard of it, some tiny little
hamlet on one of the Scottish islands? :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence