problem on top-post

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Aug 14 23:26:06 EDT 2014

luofeiyu <elearn2014 at gmail.com> writes:

> the best way is to excerpt only the relevent portions of the parent
> message ,not top-post nor bottom-post , right?

Correct; you should also interleave your responses in the context of the
relevant quoted material. See at the link I provided for this style
<URL:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style>.

Thanks for endeavouring to learn good communications etiquette.

--
 \        “I was in Las Vegas, at the roulette table, having a furious |
  `\     argument over what I considered to be an odd number.” —Steven |