how to change the time string into number?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Aug 14 09:10:58 EDT 2014

Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> writes:

> 	"Android" /is/ the flavor <G>
>
> 	Though Google has probably done some things to it that make it
> "not-Linux".

Android is definitely Linux, since that is the kernel Android runs.
Remember that Linux is not an operating system; it is one part, the
kernel.

This is where it's very useful to have a distinct name to refer to the
operating system. GNU is an operating system, Android is a completely
different operating system. Both happen to have Linux as their kernel.

--
 \         “I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart.” —Steven |
  `\                                                            Wright |