how to write a function to make operation as a argument in the function

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 04:52:28 EDT 2014

On 14/08/2014 08:32, luofeiyu wrote:
> I want to write a function to make operation as a argument in the function.
>
> |def   fun(op,x,y):
>      return(x op y)|
>
> it is my target for the funciton:
>
> if op ="+" fun(op,3,9) =12
> if op ="*" fun(op,3,9) =27
>
> How to write it?

With a text editor after you've taken the trouble to read the docs
instead of bombarding us with your questions.  Start here
https://docs.python.org/3/library/operator.html#module-operator

As a slight aside would you stop top posting as well.  If you have the
audacity to ask what that means rather than search I will be sending my
boys around.  Please be aware, the 17 year old is a very, very vicious
thug.  He was taught by his granddad, who used to work for the Piranha
Brothers, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piranha_Brothers :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence