a python console in bluestacks

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Thu Aug 14 02:56:02 EDT 2014

On 14Aug2014 08:25, Chris =?utf-8?B?4oCcS3dwb2xza2HigJ0=?= Warrick <kwpolska at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Aug 14, 2014 4:30 AM, "luofeiyu" <elearn2014 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have installed bluestacks(an android phone emulator) on my pc,and SL4A on
>it.Now i can run python thish way :
>> 1.edit an file ending with .py, save it in /sdcard/sl4a/scripts/
>yourname.py.
>> 2.open sl4a ,and click the file to make it run.
>>
>> Is there a python console to type python command to run python directly
>such as in pc ?
>
>Why are you using an Android emulator to run Python, a PC-first software?!
>Just install the Windows version from http://python.org/ and use that.

Maybe he wants Python to run on the emulator? Just an idea...

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

The wonderous pulp and fibre of the brain had been substituted by brass and
iron; he had taught wheelwork to think. - Harry Wilmot Buxton 1832,
                 referring to Charles Babbage and his difference engine.