logging question

Arulnambi Nandagoban a.nandagoban at traxens.com
Wed Aug 13 06:18:34 EDT 2014

Hello,

I posted a question about logger module to create a log file every day. I
had a problem recently in logging.

My pc restarts regularly. Whenever it restarts I lose all the log since it
writes in the file once per day.  Is there a way to log information in a
file as soon as it available.

My application is a tcp server. Before I did it without using logger module,
I developed customized log module for the application.  As soon as there is
a connection I append it in the log file.

By that way I didn't lose any log information.

--

nambi