Captcha identify

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Aug 12 21:54:24 EDT 2014

Wesley <nispray at gmail.com> writes:

> If my questions make you guys not so happy, I am sorry and please just
> ignore.

You seek to dismiss the valid concerns by calling them “not so happy”.

You assert it is questions we object to, when we are clearly objecting
to your intentions.

Don't be disingenuous. The responses you get are because there are valid
concerns about the motives you are pursuing.

> Why I need to write such program is just having such requirements

This is a circular statement, almost a tautology. If that is the best
you can present in defense of harmful and deceitful actions, then there
is no good reason for what you're doing.

Stop, please.

--
 \        “The World is not dangerous because of those who do harm but |
  `\          because of those who look at it without doing anything.” |