Captcha identify

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:46:48 EDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Wesley <nispray at gmail.com> wrote:
> If my questions make you guys not so happy, I am sorry and please just ignore.
> I just wanna a general suggestion here in the beginning.
> Why I need to write such program is just having such requirements, and has nothing to do with the coding work itself. Don't say something to prove you're so noble.

The general suggestion you're getting is: Do not do this. Many of us
here use CAPTCHAs and spend time keeping one step ahead of those who
try to break them with software. By writing something to solve
CAPTCHAs, you would be stealing time from those people. Don't do it.

Am I sufficiently clear?

ChrisA