Begginer in python trying to load a .dll

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 14:52:48 EDT 2014

On 12/08/2014 19:36, c1223 wrote:
> Hi,
> Im working in the development of a program based in python that allow us to contrl a spectometer. The spectometer has an .dll file. The idea is to work through this dll and operate the spectometer.
> The name of the .dll is AS5216.dll. I've trying with ctype, but it doesn't work.
> I'm begginer in python.
> All the comments are useful to me.

Please help us to help you.  Stating "it doesn't work" is of no use.
Show us your code, what you expected to happen and what actually
happened.  If you get a traceback cut and paste all of it into your
message.  State what version of Python you have and your OS.  Sure
seeing dll we can surmise Windows but which one?

For further advice on how to put your question(s) together see "The
SSCCE - Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example" at
http://sscce.org/

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence