Begginer in python trying to load a .dll

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Aug 12 14:48:01 EDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 1:36 PM, c1223 <camilocelyg at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've trying with ctype, but it doesn't work.

Can you post a small example of how you're trying to use cypes? I
don't think a full example would be necessary, but knowing the API of
one or two functions and how you're trying to call them from Python
would be useful.

Just as the off-chance your DLL was written in C++... I don't think
you can interface with ctypes directly. I think you would have to
write a little shim DLL which exposes a C-compatible API.

Skip