how to write file into my android phone?

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 05:08:07 EDT 2014

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 12:23 AM, Dave Angel <davea at davea.name> wrote:
> 1) it's not necessarily j:   And not necessarily a single drive.

The OP claims it is a J: drive they want to write to.

> 2) the phone isn't necessarily visible on a pc as a drive at all.
>  For example the Samsung gs4.

This is actually true for ALL android devices, starting with Android 3.0.

It’s possible that the OP is running an ancient device, or a modern
one that appears as a USB drive for some reason (eg. custom ROM from
the manufacturer).

--
Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <http://chriswarrick.com/>
PGP: 5EAAEA16