Tkinter frame reset

Vlastimil Brom vlastimil.brom at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 08:46:01 EDT 2014

> Ok so I am working on a little project and I cant seem to solve something with it. I have a label and then a clear button and I want all the numbers in the label to clear when I push the button. This button is on a separate frame to the buttons. I would like to clear the frame and then set all the widgits back to how they were one you first open the app(Label being blank).
> --

Hi,
I haven't been doing anything more complex for some time now with
tkinter, but could you maybe just associate the appropriate variables,
keep them in a list and change the values in a loop as appropriate -
without recreating the gui?
cf. the basic recipe:
http://effbot.org/tkinterbook/label.htm
v = StringVar()