attendance system in pybluez

luofeiyu elearn2014 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 17:01:53 EDT 2014

I want to write a program to help my teacher to take attendence.

There are 300 students in a big room,everyone has android phone.
I have matched them with my pc in win7 .
when all of them seated on the classroom,

import bluetooth
nearby_devices = bluetooth.discover_devices(lookup_names = True)
print("found %d devices" % len(nearby_devices))

The function can discover all of them ? 300 bluetooth mac address?

can i search for a given bluetooth mac?

blue_mac=[]  (i can write it in a list in advance,it is not blank,full
of strings)

for add in blue_mac:
      print(bluetooth.seacrh_given_mac) #result is true or false

Is there a function to run?