how to write file into my android phone?

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 06:49:08 EDT 2014

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 7:56 PM, luofeiyu <elearn2014 at gmail.com> wrote:
> When i input usb line with my android phone into the pc , there are two
> disks j: and k: (type :removable disk)  displayed in win7.
>
> i can get my android phone bluetooth mac address .
>
> import bluetooth
> nearby_devices = bluetooth.discover_devices(lookup_names = True)
> for addr, phoneName in nearby_devices:
>     print(addr)
>

> it is  6C:8B:2F:CE:5B:59
>
> Now how can i write a file into the disk  j:  of my android phone(bluetooth
> mac is 6C:8B:2F:CE:5B:59 )?
>
> --

You mixed up two very different interfaces.  Bluetooth and USB are
completely separate.  If you want to write a file to the USB drive,
you can just open a file, using the regular open() function (specify a
path somewhere benath J:\):

https://docs.python.org/2/tutorial/inputoutput.html#reading-and-writing-files

However, if you want to do it via Bluetooth for some reason, you need
to find a library that does OBEX — Google hints at
http://lightblue.sourceforge.net/ .

--
Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <http://chriswarrick.com/>
PGP: 5EAAEA16