Python and IDEs [was Re: Python 3 is killing Python]

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Wed Aug 6 23:32:08 EDT 2014

Wolfgang Keller wrote:

> Linux was made by geeks who didn't have a clue of ergonomics for
> screenworkers and didn't care to get one.

I can only repeat what you said earlier:

"You should get a clue in stead [sic] of just fantasizing up assumptions
based on ignorance."

I daresay that Linus Torvalds spends more time in front of a computer screen
than most 9 to 5 "screenworkers".

By the way, you keep replying to people, and quoting them, but deleting
their name. Please leave the attribution in place, so we know who you are
replying to.

--
Steven