Making every no-arg method a property?

Christian Calderon calderon.christian760 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:39:18 EDT 2014

I have been using python for 4 years now, and I just started learning ruby.
I like that in ruby I don't have to type parenthesis at the end of each
function call if I don't need to provide extra arguments. I just realized
right now that I can do something similar in python, if I make all methods
with only the implicitly passed 'self' into properties. Which means I can
either do some fancy coding and make a metaclass that does this
auto-magically, or I have to have property decorators all over the place
:-P . I was wondering what other thought of this, is it an overly fanciful
way of coding python, or is it an acceptable thing to do in a real project?
Also, would anyone be interested in helping me make this metaclass?