Correct type for a simple "bag of attributes" namespace object

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Aug 4 01:26:14 EDT 2014

On 8/3/2014 9:19 PM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

stuff based on an understandable misunderstanding of what I wrote.

> Terry Reedy wrote:
>
>> The object class is used to implement duck typing.  It is the delegation
>> of operations to class instance methods that makes extensible duck
>> typing possible.

I left off "'s". The object's class ...

'class instance methods' = class attributes that are instance methods. I
was alluding to the fact that magic methods are looked up directly on
the class and not the instance.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
Terry Jan Reedy