CodeSkulptor

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Sun Aug 3 22:38:28 EDT 2014

On Sun, 03 Aug 2014 22:08:21 -0400, Seymore4Head
<Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid> wrote:

>On Mon, 4 Aug 2014 11:43:48 +1000, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>> Well that's a bug in CodeSkultor. datetime is a standard Python library, if
>>> CodeSkulptor doesn't provide it, that's a serious bug.
>>
>>I think it's not a bug, but a restriction; since it's letting you run
>>code on their server, and since Python sandboxing is a hard problem,
>>CodeSkulptor cuts down the available modules. From the docs:
>>
>>http://www.codeskulptor.org/docs.html#tabs-Python

BTW   Just read the instructions seems like a daunting task at the
moment.  You knew what instructions you were looking for.  I am
clueless.

Like running Doom
doom.exe -noidea
 :)