How to turn off Python's event log window in the background?

dufriz at gmail.com dufriz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 07:05:01 EDT 2014

Hi,

whenever I run the Leo editor (a Python application) from Windows (8.1), there is always an event log window in the background. I want to turn it off.

It was suggested to me on another forum that I use pythonw.exe instead of python.exe to prevent the window from being displayed, but I don't know how to do this, because it is all automatic: I just click on the .py file, and the python interpreter is automatically loaded.

Could someone please tell me how to disable the event log window?

Thanks