Designing a network in Python

varun7rs at gmail.com varun7rs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:57:43 EDT 2014

I don't know how to do that stuff in python. Basically, I'm trying to pull certain data from the xml file like the node-name, source, destination and the capacity. Since, I am done with that part, I now want to have a link between source and destination and assign capacity to it.

eg., [a,b,c,d,e] [l,m,n,o,p] [5,2,3,4,5]

I need something like a - l: 5, b - m: 2,....I don't know how to describe this exactly but I hope this would give you a rough idea. After this, I put the stuff back into an xml but this time only there are more parameters and looks more detailed....

Like nodeID = Aachen...stor_capacity = 100, proc_capacity = 200, switch_capacity = 190...etc