How to get final URL after redirection

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:04:15 EDT 2014

On Sun, 27 Apr 2014 22:41:57 +0500, Rana Muhammad Usman wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 8:55 PM, Joel Goldstick
> <joel.goldstick at gmail.com>wrote:

>> <ranasaani at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hi Nsihant, I need your help, can I get your email address?

>> Huh? His email is in his post On Apr 27, 2014 11:45 AM,

> Not visible to me, can you tell me please?

Get some clues about usenet[see below]. Then you'd be able to see his
email address.

[1] Don't use google groups to access usenet messages, use an nntp client
that talks to real newsservers.
[2] Learn not to top post.
[3] See 1, 2.
[4] see [3]
[5] repeat to infinity, referencing previous item each time.

pythonically:

while isUsingGoogleGroups or isTopPosting:
    stop_doing_that()

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com