feedparser error

tad na teddybubu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 15:22:48 EDT 2014

You guys are good. thanks.

=======================================
On 2014-04-26 03:16, tad na wrote:

 python 2.7.2
 The following code has an error and I can not figure out why:

 import feedparser
 d = feedparser.parse('http://bl.ocks.org/mbostock.rss')
 numb = len(d['entries'])
 for post in d.entries:
      print post.pubDate+"\n"
 the error is :
      print post.pubDate+"\n"
    File "build\bdist.win32\egg\feedparser.py", line 416, in __getattr__
      raise AttributeError, "object has no attribute '%s'" % key
 AttributeError: object has no attribute 'pubDate'

The only thing I can think of is feedparser does not like uppercase(pubDate)?????
 I can not change someone else's rss.   What can I do here?
Print dir(post) to see what attributes it has.