Simple question

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:41:50 EDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 4:31 AM, Phil Dobbin <phildobbin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw the 'e-17' appended to the end but was unsure of its meaning (
> quite a number of things are introduced in the book with clarification
> of their meaning not forthcoming 'til later on).

Recommendation: If you don't understand something, keep it there :)
You can just copy and paste from the Python interactive interpreter
(command line or IDLE) straight into the email; it'll be easier to
explain, that way.

This is *especially* true of tracebacks. You might not see the
difference, but to us, it's often hugely helpful to see the entire
exception report.

ChrisA