Teaching python to non-programmers

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 02:13:11 EDT 2014

On 11/04/2014 3:42 PM, Rustom Mody wrote:
> On Friday, April 11, 2014 10:41:26 AM UTC+5:30, Chris Angelico wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Rustom Mody  wrote:
>>> Right. Its true that when I was at a fairly large corporate, I was not told:
>>> "Please always top post!"
>>>
>>> What I was very gently and super politely told was:
>>> "Please dont delete mail context"

>> Then you were told that by someone who does not understand email.

> You seem to be cocksure who is right.
> Im just curious who you think it is :-)

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt

     If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you
     summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just
     enough text of the original to give a context.  This will make
     sure readers understand when they start to read your response.
     Since NetNews, especially, is proliferated by distributing the
     postings from one host to another, it is possible to see a
     response to a message before seeing the original.  Giving context
     helps everyone.  But do not include the entire original!

RFC1855 is the PEP8 of posting online :)