Language summit notes

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 09:32:09 EDT 2014

On Saturday, April 12, 2014 5:55:22 PM UTC+5:30, wxjm... at gmail.com wrote:
> ------
>
> Regarding the Flexible String Representation, I have always
> been very coherent in the examples I gave (usually with and/or
> from an interactive intepreter - not relevant).
> I never seen once somebody pointing or beeing able to point
> what is wrong in those examples.

Unicode: I am ignorant and interested. Clearly you know more than me (and
perhaps many others here) and we could learn from you.

FSR and efficiency: I am barely interested. As is the case for most python users
[If efficiency is one's primary consideration one should not be using python]

Coherent: I dont know what that word means to you. To me it means acting in a
way that eases and smoothens communication.
Now if one look at this post of yours and most others one finds:
- Poor or completely missing attribution
- Or large quotes with google-groups unfortunate double-line spacing

Does 'coherent' mean something different in French?
[This question may sound sarcastic but is at least part serious/genuine]

As for unicode I dont think Ive much more to say than Ive said here if you
insist on remaining stuck on the FSR.

However do please adjust your posting style to become more acceptable/coherent
by reading https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython