Job Opportunity - Senior Web Developer

intanlilyana at gmail.com intanlilyana at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 03:15:04 EDT 2014

Senior Web Developer (Python)
Engineering | Mountain View, CA, United States

Contact - Lily
Lily at winmaxcorp.com

COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Our Clent is a social networking website for people in professional occupations. It is mainly used for professional networking.

JOB DESCRIPTION
The engineering culture at our client is based on building and integrating cutting-edge technologies while encouraging creativity, innovation, and expansion. The engineers constantly raise the bar for excellence, motivating each other to tackle challenges and take intelligent risks. The industry is moving fast and the engineers are right there with it!

You will help drive front-end development for an internal tool that addresses the #1 operating priority for the client - talent. You will collaborate with visual/interaction designers, engineers, and product managers to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience. With our client site and business experiencing dramatic growth, we are seeking engineers to join our client team and contribute to scaling to the next level.

QUALIFICATIONS
* Ability to work on-site in Mountain View
* 4+ years experience with semantic HTML/XHTML and CSS
* 4+ years experience writing clean, unobtrusive Javascript/AJAX including experience with common libraries (YUI, jQuery, etc) and debugging tools (Firebug, etc.)
* An encyclopedic knowledge of browser quirks and their remedies
* Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability
* Familiarity and comfort with command-line applications
* Experience writing object-oriented code for Python (preferred), Ruby, PHP or similar
* Experience writing code for a MVC web framework: Flask, Django, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP or similar
* Experience with Jinja, Bootstrap, or SQLAlchemy a plus
* Comfortable with agile dev cycle - we are using advanced scrum methods
* You have excellent communication skills, initiative and teamwork and you love to connect with your internal customers to hear and address their concerns
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Please send me your updated resume to lily at winmaxcorp.com