Language summit notes

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:02:18 EDT 2014

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 1:57 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> If you wish to interpret my words as baiting that's fine by me.  From my
> perspective I'm simply making a statement of fact.

It's almost now debatable whether you were metabaiting Steven into
telling you off for trolling the resident troll...

The time when we could have sane threads started by a jmf post about
Unicode is now over. His posts no longer have false claims that crave
rebuttal, so I advise completely ignoring them, and him, until such
time as he makes a point worthy of a response.

ChrisA