Python 2.3 and ODBC

Gabor Urban urbangabo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:18:20 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I am using Python 2.3 on an XP box at my company. (I know it is quite
outdated, but we could not make the management to upgrade.) I have started
a pilot project the last week to show the possibility of processing
incoming XML files and extracting data into Oracle tables.

Now I am almost ready, but need to use an ODBC module with Python. What do
you suggest?

BTW if my demo will be good, we hope to have an aproval to change to Python
3.3

Thanks in advance

--
Urbán Gábor

Linux is like a wigwam: no Gates, no Windows and an Apache inside.