[OFF-TOPIC] How do I find a mentor when no one I work with knows what they are doing?

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Tue Apr 8 09:47:12 EDT 2014

On 2014-04-08, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 5:07 PM, James Brewer <james at brwr.org> wrote:
>
>> Basically, I want to be a better engineer. Where can I find someone
>> willing to point me in the right direction and what can I offer in
>> return?
>
> Right here on this list! And all you have to offer in return is
> interesting questions.

Actually, I've noticed that the questions usually don't even have to
be very good or interesting.  Ask anything.  You'll get genneraly get
answers to:

 the question you asked

 the question you thought you were asking

 the question you should have asked

 a few other questions only tangentially related to the above

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! We are now enjoying
                                  at               total mutual interaction in