threading

Onder Hazaroglu oxhazaroglu at ualr.edu
Sun Apr 6 22:54:37 EDT 2014

Hello,
I've been using threading library to run some experiments parallel. There is
no message passing between my threads but still it messes up somehow. The
results are different than running it separated. Basically I experiment with
three threads working on three different files but the results are different
than running three of them sequentially. Is there a way to make sure that
there is no memory sharing between threads?

--
Best Regards,

Onder HAZAROGLU | Graduate Student | Ph.D. Candidate
University of Arkansas at Little Rock | Computer Science Department
EIT Bldg. | (501) 615-3851 | oxhazaroglu at ualr.edu, onderhazaroglu at gmail.com