Explanation of this Python language feature? [x for x in x for x in x] (to flatten a nested list)

Mark H Harris harrismh777 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:07:11 EDT 2014

On 4/4/14 4:50 PM, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> You could answer all of the above for yourself if you were to use your
> favourite search engine.

hi Mark, yeah, condescending as that is, been there done that.

See this link as just one example:

http://blog.startifact.com/posts/python28-discussion-channel-on-freenode.html

    Follow the nextpost-> links for a while... at least the first two.
You'll get a flavor for what I'm asking about.

    Its always better to get a straight answer from the core people than
to rely on rumors and fork discussions found on google.

    PEP 404 is hilarious; I missed that one.

marcus