converting strings to hex

Mark H Harris harrismh777 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:38:38 EDT 2014

On 4/3/14 9:10 PM, dave em wrote:

> I am taking a cryptography class and am having a
> tough time with an assignment similar to this.

hi Dave, if your instructor wanted you to work on this with other people
she would have made it a group project and ordered pizza for everyone.

I'll give you some credit, that last couple of folks that wanted help
with their homework here could not bring themselves to admit they wanted
help with their homework.   :)

    "HAL, please help me with my homework!"

    "I'm sorry, Dave, I can't do that..."

    "HAL!!?"

    "I'm sorry, Dave, I just can't do that..."

marcus