Python IM server

Wesley nispray at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 05:14:09 EDT 2014

在 2014年4月1日星期二UTC+8下午1时06分17秒,Miki Tebeka写道:
> >   I want to develop a instant message server, simply has user and group entity.
>
> > Is there any better existing open-source one?
>
> > Thus I can download and have a look.
>
> You can take a look at Twisted Words (https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedWords).

Have you tried this before?
I just have a look. Seems most samples are just for bot.

I have scenarios that user-to-user and user talking in group.
So, for the IM server side, may need store some infomation in database,store messages not sent to user .etc
Seems twisted words is high wrapped, we still need to develop lots of things.

Wesley