UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb6 in position 0: invalid start byte

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 30 18:28:38 EDT 2013

On 30/09/2013 23:19, Νίκος wrote:

> 2 dickheads names Joe & Mark work together to achieve total bullshit!
> Well done Beavis & Butthead!
> rofl...

Well aside from the fact that you've maintained your record by being
inaccurate with 50% of the names that you've quoted, it appears that
we've something that has very much in common with your website.  Which
reminds me, is it still possible to access your users' names and
passwords in plain text or is that something that you've actually
bothered to fix?

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence